We're a young family learning, growing and changing rapidly...

Friday, January 30, 2009

Moving

It's the moving-day eve. I'm taking a break because I've packed our whole house, and I'm tired. We've all had the flu, I've taught tennis all week, Hollis is teething all four of those pointy teeth, and she has a big snotty nose. People have been so wonderful helping me...thanks to Nana, Mindy, Ligaya, Kristi, Marilee and a whole host of strong males tomorrow. 

We are blessed to have this opportunity to move into my mom and dad's home. We are blessed to have a wonderful couple renting our house from us. Neal and I were reflecting last night on how easy it is to get anxious about the economy-it's easy to get all stressed and uptight with all that's happening all around us, but we were excited to think about how the Lord's economy is not our economy. The Lord isn't nervous, and we can rest in his provision and plan. 

No comments: